- Share the latest scientific advances
- Advise on the potential for advanced knowledge application
- Check the effectiveness of food supplements
- Support in the purchase or rental and use of technological or scientific equipment
- Validate pieces of equipment
Projets synergiques [“Synergistic Projects”]
Research, innovation and the dissemination of information are at the heart of INS Québec’s mission
As part of the Projets Synergiques (Synergistic Projects) component of the Programme de soutien au développement de l’excellence sportive (PSDE) of the Ministry of Education, INS Québec supports Québec sports federations in the development of research and innovation projects or in implementing the adoption of advanced technologies. To do this, INS Québec scientists share their expertise in the fields of biomechanics, nutrition, physiology, mental and physical preparation, as well as performance monitoring.
Click here to look at the complete list of “Projets synergiques” activities.
Synergistic projects are not limited to carrying out scientific research. INS Quebec also supports Quebec federations in:
- the use of advanced technologies specific to high performance;
- the development and application of performance determinants assessment tests;
- the development of innovative training methods;
- monitoring the internal and external training load.
Specialists from Quebec sports federations can choose the scientific activities to be carried out with partner organizations such as INS Quebec, taking inspiration from the following “Customized Services Disc”.